Garage doors repaired fast – from £41.99 inc VAT
We all realise that a garage door is under constant pressure from daily use and they are susceptible to many types of damage, including general wear and tear, broken cables, handles, springs, or locks.
Some doors, with heavy use, can have even more significant structural damage and all of these things can make your garage door less secure or prevent it from working at all. It is our job to analyse your damage or determine exactly what is broken before we begin. This is why we offer a written quote before we start any job. You can be secure in the knowledge that we will look after you.
We are your local garage door repair specialists. Customer loyalty has played a major role in the success of our company, so leave it to the experts to provide you with great value and top quality reliable service.
What Kind of Repairs Do You Provide?
Garage Door Rescue repair all makes and models of garage doors. Satisfaction guaranteed for all garage door repairs. All cable replacements come with a Lifetime guarantee offering complete peace of mind. We also provide a full 12 months guarantee including parts and labour for all other garage door repairs. All repairs are strictly adhered to manufacturer’s instructions.
We also supply and fit spare parts for garage doors and have a huge range of parts in stock so most repairs can be completed in just one visit.
Here is a list of just some of the parts and extra services we provide:
- Door Rollers
- Roller Spindles
- Security options (Garage Door Defender Installation)
- Garage Door Service and Maintenance
- Garage Door Automation
4 Major Types of Garage Doors
- Up & Over Garage Doors swing towards the driveway first and then up. There are two types: Canopy and Retractable.
- Sectional Garage Doors are horizontally hinged panels that roll into an overhead position on tracks, which are usually spring-loaded.
- Roller Garage Doors roll vertically up and down and can fit in a small space above the door. They can be fitted to unusual shaped openings unlike the Up and Over and the Sectional Garage doors.
- Automatic Garage Doors are one of the most common garage door types. The door rotates on a horizontal axis and is supported horizontally when open.
We have local garage door repair engineers working in your area and the surrounding villages – please click on the location below to find the contact details for your local engineer:
If your town / village is not listed and you need help with a garage door repair from a local engineer, please click on the town listed that is closest to you and we will try our best to ensure we can help.